| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hachinohe in February is slightly cold at -1.2 °C (29.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2.5 °C (36.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4.8 °C (23.4 °F).
- In February the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 7.3 °C (13.1 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched. A mere 49.6mm (2in) of H2O is laid.
- The shortest day is 10:04 long and the longest day is 11:09 long with an average length of 10:36.
Check the distance to and compare the Hachinohe February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Hachinohe, Japan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Hachinohe:
- Muroran, Japan - 203.6 kms (126.5 miles) NNW
- Esashi, Japan - 189.4 kms (117.7 miles) NW
- Hakodate, Japan - 157.1 kms (97.6 miles) NNW
- Mutsu, Japan - 87.9 kms (54.6 miles) NNW
- Aomori, Japan - 71.4 kms (44.4 miles) WNW
- Fukaura, Japan - 134.8 kms (83.8 miles) W
- Akita, Japan - 150.8 kms (93.7 miles) SW
- Morioka, Japan - 97 kms (60.3 miles) SSW
- Sakata, Japan - 229.1 kms (142.4 miles) SW
- Shinjo, Japan - 222.4 kms (138.2 miles) SSW
- Ishinomaki, Japan - 233.6 kms (145.2 miles) S
- Sendai, Japan - 257.5 kms (160 miles) SSW