| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hachinohe in October is quite mild at 12.2 °C (53.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.5 °C (63.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.4 °C (45.3 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in October is 10.1 °C (18.2 °F).
- The weather in October is dryish. Just 80.1mm (3.2in) of liquid falls during.
- The shortest day is 10:25 long and the longest day is 11:42 long with an average length of 11:03.
Check the distance to and compare the Hachinohe October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Hachinohe, Japan
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Hachinohe:
- Muroran, Japan - 203.6 kms (126.5 miles) NNW
- Esashi, Japan - 189.4 kms (117.7 miles) NW
- Hakodate, Japan - 157.1 kms (97.6 miles) NNW
- Mutsu, Japan - 87.9 kms (54.6 miles) NNW
- Aomori, Japan - 71.4 kms (44.4 miles) WNW
- Fukaura, Japan - 134.8 kms (83.8 miles) W
- Akita, Japan - 150.8 kms (93.7 miles) SW
- Morioka, Japan - 97 kms (60.3 miles) SSW
- Sakata, Japan - 229.1 kms (142.4 miles) SW
- Shinjo, Japan - 222.4 kms (138.2 miles) SSW
- Ishinomaki, Japan - 233.6 kms (145.2 miles) S
- Sendai, Japan - 257.5 kms (160 miles) SSW